Friday 14 May 2010

Clothes Haul from Yours & Very.co.uk






Handbag: ByNica
Purple top, Pink top and Black caridgan from Yours
Yellow MTV top and Barbie top from Very.co.uk

So lately I have been on a clothes kick. This in no way means I am not in love with makeup anymore. Far from in in fact. I just have those days when I look in the wardrobe and think "why don't I have anything to wear?!" Yes, I do actually have clothes to wear and alot of them but sometimes you just get tired of the same old thing. I also love the fact that places such as Yours have a fantastic range of plus size clothes and they are so affordable.

I have also been impressed with the latest additions to the plus size range at Very.co.uk. I now have a few things from them and I have been really pleased with the quality and the prices are not too bad. The two latest tops pictured above I had to have when I saw them. It can be hard to find trendy t's when you are my size so when I see something like these I grab them!

Handbags have to be my very first love. I remember going bag shopping with my mom as a child as she has the same love for them as I do. As much as I like designer bags they aren't really affordable for me. This gorgeous new bag by Nica is super affordable and adorable. The quality is excelent and I really like the fact that they always line thier bags with a pretty floral lining. It makes the bags look more expensive than they are not to mention makes it easier to see things inside rather than having a plain black interior.

1 comment:

  1. Great haul, Laura!

    Gorgeous clothing...

    Lins x

    ReplyDelete